It is a great pleasure and honour to invite you to the 10th EFR – European Federation for coloRectal Cancer Congress to be held from April 20 - 22, 2017 at the Medical University of Vienna. This congress will address state-of-the-art multidisciplinary management of colorectal cancer. The optimal method to diagnose and treat this common cancer requires a multimodality approach: perspectives from endoscopy, pathology, surgery, medical oncology, radiation medicine and biomarker assessment. The symposium sessions will be including life surgeries, hands-on workshop, scientific paper and video presentations.
Apart from a famous Viennese environment during the most beautiful time of the year and a touch of Austrian hospitality, this biannual EFR Conference will prove to be a wonderful opportunity for Colorectal Surgeons from all over the world to get together, learn from each other, and exchange knowledge and experience.
• Minimal access colorectal surgery including robotics and laparoscopy
• NOTES and trans-anal access surgery
• Novel Findings in Molecular Biology
• New Horizons in Recent Studies
• Latest Developments in Molecular Imaging
• Translational Medicine approaches in Drug Development
We look forward to welcoming you to an inspiring congress in Vienna 2017.
President of the EFR
More details on the website >>
Scientific programme >>